setting: London street, 1800s. B is in a shiny new car, puttering away at the breathtaking speed of 5 mph.. A rides past on a horse.
A: Good Sir B! I see you have purchased a new automobile.
B: Hell yeah, Lord A! Isn’t it wicked?
A: …excuse me? I do believe you just said your car was evil. The dictionary certainly claims so.
wickeder, comparative; wickedest, superlative
1. Evil or morally wrong
* - a wicked and unscrupulous politician
2. Intended to or capable of harming someone or something
* - he should be punished for his wicked driving
3. Extremely unpleasant
* - despite the sun, the wind outside was wicked
B: Yeah man, it’s totally ironic! Ya know, cuz it’s totally (in a singsong voice) amazingggg!
A is at a gathering with some
aquantances aquint aquen friends.
A: Good sirs, have you seen Sir B’s recently purchased mobile transport? It is, erm, wicked!
C: Excuse me?
A: Well you know, because, erm, it’s ironic?
(definitions taken off google dictionary. lol)Loading… Hide notes
- HENRY: So because I've been communicating a lot with the other Korean members, my Chinese right now has become really... crappy. And because I don't have that many opportunities to speak Korean, my Korean is also really crappy. And I've almost forgotten how to speak English, so right now I just feel really.... sad and pathetic.
- ZHOU MI: But you were always like this.
- Translated by @evaporate.
- Oh henry. <3 mochiiiiii